Okay ladies, now let's get in formation. We've created a female counterpart to our famous Baseball Jacket. We took our original baseball jacket, and created a version featuring faux fur collar created solely for Metric Knits. The baseball jacket is the initial leather baseball jacket that was designed in about 1944, and we featured a faux fur collar, which made sure that will kept you warm with style.
- Leather outer shell and faux fur interlining
- Faux fur collar
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Functional pockets inside and out
- Signature Heavy Duty Propeller Zipper Opening
- Regular fit - true to size
Height: 5'11 / Bust: 34" / Waist: 24" / Hips: 35".
Model is wearing a size medium.
Length from shoulder to hem:
22 1/2" length (size small)
From shopmetricknits.com we want our customers to enjoy an unforgettable shopping experience, therefore, our team is responsible for selecting the best products to guarantee a quality purchase.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can't be refunded for change of mind.
As part of the experience, we know that on some occasions we will not be able to fulfill all your expectations, so we offer you service returns and refunds that will allow you to continue to enjoy shopping with us.
Our customers have the right to return the product with in 14 natural days. This term will expire on the 14 natural days of the day the product has been received by the customer.
1) DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR ORDER
- In the unfortunate event that the product is defective. (Its clearly broken an unusable)
- Product received is totally different from the order. (Requested Product A Received Product B)
- The size sent is not the same as the requested one. (Customer requests size S and the product received is labeled with size M) unless the product description states otherwise
2) PRODUCT DOESN'T FIT THE EXPECTATIONS:
- The selected size does not fit the customer's measurements.
- Customer simply want a change for another product or return it.
- Patterns have some variations according with the picture.
- Color is slightly different from the picture.
- Material quality is not exactly what customer wants.
We may choose to offer a DISCOUNT CODE of 65% of the value of the product in exchange for the customer keeping the item, therefore avoiding possible shipping and customs costs.
3) CONDITIONS TO APPLY FOR A CHANGE OR RETURN:
- No refund requests will be accepted by email, chats or any other method.
- No refund requests will be accepted after 14 natural days for any reason.
- Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
- We'll refund only to the same payment method from where customer originally pay.
- Refund or Changes will be executed once we receive th tracking number from the customer as a guarantee.
- Items that are damaged, dirty, altered, or not in their original boxes or bags will not be accepted for return.
- After we sent the refund confirmation to the customer, the refund can take between 7 to 14 business days to be reflected on your account statement.
To exercise the right to change or return the product, you must initiate the process through Change and Return Form
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.